1. Everyone should love and read Mark’s Notes on the State of Olympia, especially since Mark has to attend Saturday meetings during the holidays. Okay, all together now: POOoooooor Maaaaaaark!
His two post series on local economy is especially good.
2. The local state worker’s union reaction to the proposal to lay off a bunch of parks people is buy yourself a Discover Pass.
3. krista and jess went to the Food Swap. Nice.
5. Ten Minute Show is always awesome (Path of Surrender!), but its worth just looking at some old stuff.
Gravity Appreciation Day throughout the perspectives and years.
2011 from TheSasquatchNation
2009, from when The Ten Minute Show was called The Sunday Report
6. The Sound writes up the problems SPSCC is going to have with their budget.